Global Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market By Type (DHA, EPA, ALA), Source (Marine, Plant), Manufacturing Process (Concentration Process, Fish Oil Processing, Decontamination, Others), Application (Dietary Supplements, Functional Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Infant Formula, Clinical Nutrition, Pet Foods & Supplements, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global omega-3 fatty acids market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovations in the overall production methods presented by the manufacturers.
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a FREE Sample Here (with covid 19 Impact Analysis) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-omega-3-fatty-acids-marke&DW
Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are defined as having the presence of carbon double bond in their chemical structure. These acids are commonly available in different kinds of plants and marine animals. Due to the lack of formulation of these acids by the human body and their essential nature in various bodily functions, it is extracted from different sources and processed for the consumption of humans.
- Increasing focus of individuals regarding the prevention of diseases rather than their cure; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- High levels of awareness amongst the consumers regarding the nutritional benefits associated with the product also augments the market growth
- Growing levels of applications of the product from a number of markets/industries is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of incidences of chronic disorders resulting in an increase in applications for functional foods & pharmaceuticals also drives the market growth
- Concerns regarding the lack of sustainable nature of marine fisheries to provide a consistent supply of fish oil; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the research & development activities of these products hinders the market growth
- Vulnerable nature of raw material, along with lower catch of fishes giving rise to the prices of fish oil also restricts the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, DSM and Evonik Industries AG announced the inauguration of their joint venture, “Verarmaris” commercial-scale production facility situated in Blair, Nebraska, United States. The production site will provide commercial-production of omega-3 fatty acids that are rich providers of EPA and DHA extracted from marine algae for sustainable salmon farming
- In October 2018, Cargill, Incorporated announced the availability of “Latitude” fish-oil alternative produced from plants providing long chain Omega-3 fatty acids for aquafeed applications. The product is managed completely by Cargill, Incorporated with complete traceability transparency available for the product making it the first of its kind in the industry
The report also inspects the financial standing of the leading companies, which includes gross profit, revenue generation, sales volume, sales revenue, manufacturing cost, individual growth rate, and other financial ratios.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold everyday with severe impact on people, communities, and businesses. The growth in several industries will be impacted significantly while numerous other markets may remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Key Considerations for Market Forecast
Pre as well as post COVID 19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis as the spread reaches global level and updates on market estimates
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behaviour
- Products and services used to manage or contain the spread of COVID-19 virus
- Products and services used for the treatment of COVID-19 virus
- Optimistic, base case, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of pandemic unfolds
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-omega-3-fatty-acids-market&DW
Global omega-3 fatty acids market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of omega-3 fatty acids market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global omega-3 fatty acids market are Cargill, Incorporated; Epax; Croda International Plc; DSM; Evonik Industries AG; Omega Protein Corporation; ARISTA INDUSTRIES; Polaris; Pharma Marine AS; GC Rieber; Merck KGaA; Novasep Inc.; Corbion; Qualitas-Health; Arjuna Natural Extracts Ltd.; Nordic Naturals, Inc.; Wiley’s Finest; Organic Technologies; Cellana Inc.; Bioriginal Food & Science Corp; Neptune Wellness Solutions; KD Nutra among others.
Table of Contents
- Report Overview: It includes six chapters, viz. research scope, major manufacturers covered, market segments by type, Omega-3 Fatty Acids market segments by application, study objectives, and years considered.
- Global Growth Trends: There are three chapters included in this section, i.e. industry trends, the growth rate of key producers, and production analysis.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market Share by Manufacturer: Here, production, revenue, and price analysis by the manufacturer are included along with other chapters such as expansion plans and merger and acquisition, products offered by key manufacturers, and areas served and headquarters distribution.
- Market Size by Type: It includes analysis of price, production value Omega-3 Fatty Acids market share, and production market share by type.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market Size by Application: This section includes Omega-3 Fatty Acids market consumption analysis by application.
- Profiles of Manufacturers: Here, leading players of the global Omega-3 Fatty Acids market are studied based on sales area, key products, gross margin, revenue, price, and production.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market Value Chain and Sales Channel Analysis: It includes customer, distributor, Omega-3 Fatty Acids market value chain, and sales channel analysis.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Market Forecast – Production Side: In this part of the report, the authors have focused on production and production value forecast, key producers forecast, and production and production value forecast by type.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]