Global amino acids market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high amounts of nutritional benefits associated with the compound.
Global Amino Acids Market By Product (L-Glutamate, Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Leucine, Iso-Leucine, Valine, Glutamine, Arginine, Glycine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Citrulline, Creatine, Proline, Serine, L-Aspartic Acid, Others), Raw Material (Plant-Based, Animal-Based, Microbial-Based), Application (Animal Feed, Food & Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a FREE Sample Here (with covid 19 Impact Analysis) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-uht-processing-for-dairy-products-market&DW
Amino acids are organic compounds that combine in their chemical structure to form proteins. They are commonly characterized as being the building blocks of all life. These compounds consist of amine, carboxyl functional groups as well as a side chain. These compounds are used for a variety of body functions ranging from breaking down of food, repairing the body, enhancement of growth, although it is not limited to just these functions.
- Increasing demands for dietary supplements and nutritional products from the global market; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- High levels of consumption of meat and associated meat products; this factor is expected to fuel the market growth
- Growth in the levels of demand for sweeteners which is subsequently expected to propel the growth of the market for amino acids
- Increasing levels of consumption for feed additives to focus on better metabolism and health of livestock also acts as a driver for this market growth
- Lack in the availability of raw materials required for the consistent production of amino acids can restrict the market growth
- Increasing rates associated with the raw materials is expected to reduce the levels of profit ratio also impede the growth of this market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC. announced that they had acquired a major share in Cambrooke Therapeutics, Inc. for USD 64 million, through their own North American subsidiary “Ajinomoto North America, Inc.”. Cambrooke Therapeutics, Inc. will operate as a wholly owned-subsidiary of AJINOMOTO CO.,INC. This acquisition will help the company to enter into the medical foods market as they have the capability to produce their own original ingredients
- In November 2016, Evonik Industries AG announced that they had agreed with METabolic EXplorer located in France for the acquisition of the company’s technology platform for the production of amino acids. The platform also involves the acquisition of patents, brands and components of amino acids. This agreement will help both of the companies to focus on expansion of technologies and core business operations
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-amino-acids-market&DW
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global amino acids market are Adisseo; NOVUS INTERNATIONAL; Kemin Industries, Inc.; Sunrise Nutrachem Group; Shaanxi Sciphar Natural Products Co., Ltd.; KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO.,LTD.; Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH; AJINOMOTO CO.,INC.; CJ CHEILJEDANG CORP.; Prinova Group LLC; Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited; Changzhou Yabang Chemical Co., Ltd.; AnaSpec, Inc.; Tocris Bioscience; Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.; ADM Animal Nutrition; Beijing FortuneStar S&T Development Co., Limited.; IRIS BIOTECH GMBH; DAESANG; Fufeng Group; Vedan International (Holdings) Limited; Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. among others.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
Global amino acids market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of amino acids market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]