The latest report titled “Venipuncture Procedure Analysis” by Data Bridge Market Research added to its database and brings to light the comprehensive study and factual information of Global market.
Global Venipuncture Procedure Analysis Market By Success Rate (Total Venipuncture, Successful Venipuncture), By Vein Type (Cephalic Vein, Median Cubital Vein, Basilic Vein), By End-Users (Hospitals (Private), Diagnostic Labs, Physicians’ Offices), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
The venipuncture procedure market accounted to USD 788 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Request for Sample Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-venipuncture-procedure-analysis-market
Top Companies Mentioned:
- AccuVein Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Braun Medical
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Christie Medical Holdings, Inc.
- TransLite, LLC
- Sharn Anesthesia
- Venoscope, LLC
- Among others
– For the estimation of the total number of blood draws in the U.S., the bottom-up and top-down approaches were used
– Top-down Approach: The number of blood draws for each segment were determined through secondary research and added to reach the total number of blood draws in the U.S.
– Bottom-up Approach: The total number of blood draws in the U.S. was estimated through secondary research and further broken down into inpatient and outpatient blood draws.
– This entire procedure includes the study of health indicators for a country (population, incidence of infectious and lifestyle diseases, and healthcare expenditure, among others) and extensive interviews for key insights from industry leaders.
– All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns were determined using secondary sources and verified through primary sources.
Venipuncture the medical procedure of drawing blood from veins in humans and animals, mainly for diagnostic purposes such as blood sampling of the blood component. These are performed by clinicians, medical practitioners, medical laboratory scientists, paramedics, dialysis technicians, phlebotomists, and nursing staff.
The venipuncture procedure market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of venipuncture procedure market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Have Any Query? Ask Ours Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-venipuncture-procedure-analysis-market
By Success Rate:
- Total Venipuncture
- Successful Venipuncture.
By Vein type:
- Cephalic Vein
- Median Cubital Vein
- Basilic Vein
On the basis of end-users:
- Hospitals (Private)
- Diagnostic Labs
- Physicians’ Offices
On the basis of geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Report Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising geriatric population
- Increasing incidence of various chronic diseases
- Government Initiatives to better healthcare
- Technological developments
- Lack of essential skills of medical professionals
View Full Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-venipuncture-procedure-analysis-market/