Tumor Ablation Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global tumor ablation market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Tumor Ablation Market By Type (Tumor Ablation Systems, Image Guidance Products, Accessories), Cancer Type (Liver Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Bone Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Breast Cancer, Others), Technology (Radiofrequency Ablation, Microwave Ablation, Cryoablation, Other Technologies), Mode of Treatment (Percutaneous Ablation, Laparoscopic Ablation, Surgical Ablation), End User (Hospitals, Oncology Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 Global Tumor Ablation Market is registering a healthy CAGR of 13.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging usage of minimally invasive procedures due to various benefits, including less trauma, speedy recovery, and minimal complications.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-tumour-ablation-market
Some of the major market competitors currently working in the global tumor ablation market are AngioDynamics, Boston Scientific Corporation, EDAP TMS, HealthTronics, Inc., Medtronic, Misonix, Medical Devices Business Services, Inc., Sonacare Medical, Biotronik, Inc., Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH, Smith & Nephew, CONMED Corporation, MERMAID MEDICAL A/S, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, BTG International Ltd, Abbott, BVM Medical Ltd. Limited, COMSOL INC., Cortex Technology, CooperSurgical, Inc., AtriCure, Inc.
Tumor ablation is the technology utilized to eliminate the tumor with the help of needle, placing in the tumor organ using imaging technology. The therapy can be performed using various techniques such as microwave ablation, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, and other techniques. Various cancers including liver tumor, lung cancer, renal tumor, prostate cancer, and other tumors can be handled with this technology.
- The increasing incidence of cancer, is helping the market to grow
- Rising aging population, is the major growth factors for this market
- Technological advancements in ablation devices, are expected to grow this market
- Various initiatives taken by the government organizations, are fueling the market growth
- Strict regulations from the government side, hinders the growth of the market
- Delay in approval for the launch of the product, restraining the growth of the market
- Cost containment measures by governments, is effecting the growth of the market
- Tumor Ablation Systems
- Radiofrequency Ablation System (RFA)
- Microwave Ablation System
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Laser Ablation System
- Image Guidance Products
By Cancer Type
- Liver Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation
- Microwave Ablation
- Other Technologies
By Mode of Treatment
- Surgical Ablation
- Laparoscopic Ablation
- Percutaneous Ablation
By End User
- Oncology Clinics
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center started Tumor Ablation Program. This program is specialized in using a minimally invasive surgical procedure in any part of the body to treat cancer tumors. An ambulatory procedure, ablation is relatable to a needle biopsy, but is conducted for tumor visualization under CT scan or ultrasound guidance.
- In January 2016, Medtronic completed the acquisition System from Baylis Medical of OsteoCool RF Ablation. After 510(k) allowance from the U.S., Medtronic introduced the cooled radiofrequency (RF) ablation tech in the U.S. approved by FDA. Medtronic and Baylis have also collaborated with the scheme to further innovate and advance technology.
Table of Content: Global Tumor Ablation Market
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 5. PREMIUM INSIGHTS 6. GLOBAL TUMOR ABLATION MARKET, BY TYPE
6.2. TUMOR ABLATION SYSTEMS
6.3. IMAGE GUIDANCE PRODUCTS
- GLOBAL TUMOR ABLATION MARKET, BY CANCER TYPE
- GLOBAL TUMOR ABLATION MARKET, BY MODE OF TREATMENT
- GLOBAL TUMOR ABLATION MARKET, BY END USER
- GLOBAL TUMOR ABLATION MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- GLOBAL TUMOR ABLATION MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
- COMPANY PROFILES
Download Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-tumour-ablation-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]