- A shed is a roofed structure available in a wide range of customized sizes and shapes for protection of pets, workshops, storage, and multipurpose usage
- Increase in demand for smart storage facilities in the modular construction sector has fueled the sheds market across the globe; this is also likely to drive the market during the forecast period
Rise in Demand for Storage Facilities
- Rise in popularity of environment-friendly animal sheds, garden sheds, parking sheds, pet houses, and tool & utility storage sheds has propelled the sheds market. Increase in demand for storage roof facilities in agriculture, automotive, construction, oil & gas, and heavy machinery sectors is likely to propel the sheds market. Additionally, a rise in demand for customized sheds in commercial and residential sectors to store various tools, objects, and vehicles is likely to propel the sheds market.
- Increase in risk associated with the ongoing issues such as the sudden COVID-19 lockdown is likely to hamper the market. Disruption in the supply of raw material such as metal, plastic, and wood, to manufacturers is likely to restrain the sheds market. Risk associated with lockdowns and slowdown of the market has discouraged end-users from investing in the sheds market. Furthermore, end-users of commercial spaces such as parking, restaurants, and healthcare storage facilities are opting for concrete ceiling, which in turn is likely to hamper the sheds market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to be a Lucrative Market for Sheds
- The global sheds market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the sheds Market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the sheds market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The sheds market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be a lucrative market for sheds owing to rapid increase in commercial and residential construction activities, which in turn is driving the sheds market across the region
Key Players Operating in Sheds Market
The global sheds market is moderately fragmented in nature due to the presence of several global and local players who provide a wide range of sheds to end-users.
A few of the key players operating in the global sheds market are:
- Arrow Storage Products
- Backyard Products
- Keter (US Leisure)
- Lifetime Products
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Palram Applications
- Pm Impex
- Pressmach Infrastructure Private Limited
- Sheds USAl
- ShelterLogic Group
- Suncast Corporation
- US Polymer
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Sheds Market, Request for a Sample
Global Sheds Market: Research Scope
Global Sheds Market, by Type
Global Sheds Market, by Design
- Single Storey
- Double Storey
Global Sheds Market, by Installation
Global Sheds Market, by Storage Capacity
- Upto 36 Sq. Ft.
- 37 to 100 Sq. Ft.
- Above 100 Sq. Ft.
Global Sheds Market, by Material
- Others (Resin, Asbestos, etc.)
Global Sheds Market, by Application
- Forestry & Landscape
- Others (Pet Care, Security, etc.)
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]