U.S. surgical visualization products market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 10.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=u-s-surgical-visualization-products-market
Surgical Visualization Products market report is generated with the best and advanced tools of collecting, recording, estimating and analysing market data. Here, market overview is given in terms of drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges where each of this parameter is studied scrupulously. The report includes a range of inhibitors as well as driving forces of the market which are analysed in both qualitative and quantitative approach so that readers and users get precise information and insights about healthcare industry. Being a wide-ranging market research report, it is sure to help grow business in several ways.
Some of the major players operating in this market are Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. Kg., Medtronic, CONMED Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, COOK GROUP, Smith & Nephew Plc, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Zowietek Electronics, Ltd, Cogentix Medical, ACUTRONIC Medical Systems AG, Optomic, Happersberger otopront GmbH, SonoScape Medical Corp, MEDI-CARE SOLUTIONS S.R.L, PENTAX Medical, Johnson & Johnson, MEDI-CARE SOLUTIONS S.R.L, Fujifilm Corporation and Stryker Among Others..
Segmentation: U.S. Surgical Visualization Products Market
The U.S. surgical visualization products market is segmented based on product type, applications and end user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into light sources, displays and monitors, endoscopic camera, camera heads, video recorders & processor, video converters and accessories. The endoscopic camera segment is further sub-segmented into HD cameras, 3D cameras, 3-Chip cameras and single chip cameras. Light source segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2016, Olympus Corporation declared that big-screen surgery will be available for ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgeons with 4K UHD (ultra-high definition). This will help Olympus to provide a range of comprehensive solutions to its.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into ENT endoscopy, laparoscopy, gastroscopy, obstetrics/gynecology endoscopy, arthroscopy, urology endoscopy and others. ENT endoscopy segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2018, Olympus Corporationhas introduced the OER-Mini for ENT endoscopes. The OER-Mini for ENT endoscopes is a table top endoscopic reprocessor which is specifically designed to eliminate the manual steps of reprocessing endoscopes through high level disinfecting in order to improve reprocessing efficiency. It helped Olympus to provide simpler and faster treatment option for patients and have a strong market presence..
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospital, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics and diagnostic imaging centers. Hospitals segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2016, KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG launched new endoscopic NIR/ICG fluorescence imaging system to enhance minimally invasive surgery techniques. It will help KARL STORZ to provide surgeons a simpler solution to perform minimally invasive surgery using standard endoscopic visible light as well as an enhanced visual assessment of vessels, blood flow and related tissue perfusion, using near-infrared (NIR) imaging and will help to have a strong market presence.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=u-s-surgical-visualization-products-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]